Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Two week mark

14 DaysWhat do you know.  It's down to two weeks now.  By this time in two weeks, Sue and I will be in the air on our way to Israel.

Called the TSA to see if my itty bitty 1.5" needle for my cross-stitch could be taken on the plane.  Yup, you can even take crochet needles and knitting needles.  Knitting needles? Can't take a fingernail file but you can take knitting needles?  Okaaayyyy.  Hmm.

Sue and I got Skype all set up on our computers. Did you know that Skype has an app?  You can use your cell phone to call on Skype.  That's pretty cool.  Check out the Google play store to get it.  Those of you with the lower class iPhones can get it through Apple I'm sure.  

We plan on posting pictures and our experiences on this blog so keep this on your bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment