Monday, February 25, 2013

Passport case embellishment

Okay, so you have to see what Susan did for our passport holders.  Yes, these will be worn under our clothing.  Nope, folks won't be seeing them.  Yup, we coulda used permanent markers to do the job.

But why?  Why?  Because Susan is a creative person and has an amazing sewing machine that can do cool stuff.  That's why.  And this is the result.


This was embroidered on the flap of the case.  Pretty cool huh?  Click on it to see a larger version.  The bottom letters are Hebrew.  

As mentioned in my response below.  Here's the actual Hebrew letters to do my name.  There is now "W" sounding letter so they use a double "V" letter.  Mind you, it is read right to left.  No vowels are used.
While I'm at it, here's Susan Barker in Hebrew:


2 comments:

  1. Very cool!! Hebrew read right to left, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is correct. The characters used aren't quite the way my name would be spelled. It would be more like. Well shoot, I can't type Hebrew letters so I will post a second picture below the one with the embroidery.

    ReplyDelete