Saturday, February 23, 2013

One more weekend!

I can't believe it.  It's so close now.  

The image shows the Hebrew word for 10.  If you are counting male things the word is aserah, if you are counting female things, it is eser.   Yes, like most languages, everything has a gender.  It seems English is a little different than others in that it doesn't have gender for most things.  I've learned some Hebrew although I wish I had about six more months of practice before I have to use it.  Between my phone apps and my Hebrews for Dummies book, I hope to be able to converse a little bit. It's a cool language and it's neat to learn the language of the chosen people of God.  I am learning a lot from Mango Languages.  It's an inexpensive program that helps one learn languages quite well, it got great reviews and I'm very happy with it.  If you are wanting to learn a language, I recommend this one highly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment